Organizations of all types from a wide range of diverse industries use the respected ACSI methodology to obtain science-based insights across the complete arc of the customer experience.
- Features and Benefits
- The only uniform, national, cross-industry measure of customer satisfaction.
- Consistent measure over time of the largest companies by market share in each industry.
- Provides a purely independent perspective of the total customer experience.
High Media Profile
- More than 12 billion media impressions annually on ACSI results for individual companies, industries, and the macroeconomy.
- Gives clients the confidence of a widely recognized and highly respected indicator of customer satisfaction.
- Developed at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business.
- Provides clients access to a scientific tool backed by decades of empirical research.
- Stable multivariable modeling system for measuring customer satisfaction.
- Produces accurate, reliable customer experience data.
- Offers unique benchmarking capabilities with other industries and select best-in-class companies.
Consistent, Uniform Scale
- Scale of 0 to 100 used since the Index was launched in 1994.
- Makes possible extensive time-series analyses of customer experience data.
- Cause-and-effect model measures the drivers and outcomes of customer satisfaction.
- Helps organizations focus customer satisfaction improvements on the most critical aspects of the customer experience.
- Provides clients with actionable insights to improve the customer experience and boost bottom-line performance.
- Scientific Articles:
- Consumer Spending Growth
- Company Financial Performance
- Company Market Value and Performance