ACSI WorldwideGlobal CSISM enables organizations throughout the world to partner with ACSI and use its powerful, scientific methodology to create customer satisfaction indexes for their own national economies, as well as benchmark with other indexes adopting the ACSI methodology.
Global CSISM enables organizations throughout the world to partner with ACSI and use its powerful, scientific methodology to create customer satisfaction indexes for their own national economies, as well as benchmark with other indexes adopting the ACSI methodology.
ACSI INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS OBTAIN:
- Use of all ACSI industry-specific survey questionnaires and screeners.
- Modeling of data outputs by ACSI researchers using ACSI’s proprietary software, based on raw survey data collected and transmitted by the partner to ACSI.
- On-site training for one business week in the initial partnership year for as many participants as needed, including comprehensive presentations on the ACSI, its methodology, and statistical methods; survey data collection; and “how to build a customer satisfaction index.”
- Access to the ACSI International Database, with data from all ACSI-affiliated countries made available for research and benchmarking purposes.
- Annual consulting support from ACSI personnel, as needed, to discuss matters related to strategy, public relations, marketing, data collection, and statistical analysis.
- Recognition as an official ACSI Global Partner and exclusive relationship with the ACSI in the partnering country.
Global CSI also offers partners the option of one ACSI-sponsored event each year in the partner’s country, including keynote presentations, roundtables, workshops, and training by ACSI personnel on topics related to customer satisfaction and cross-national benchmarking.
ACSI BenchmarksSM gives clients valuable insights for all aspects of their organization’s customer experience, along with the ability to compare results with industry peers and competitors and to perform cross-industry benchmarking with companies they deem “best-in-class” in other industries.
ACSI AnalyticsSM is a powerful tool set that enables clients to leverage the predictive capabilities of the American Customer Satisfaction Index and obtain detailed, actionable insights for improving the customer experience.
ACSI’s web-intercept technology allows you to collect valuable customer feedback across your website. Engage visitors at any point with branded surveys that capture timely and relevant information. Data are analyzed by ACSI’s world-renowned methodology, providing valuable intelligence about your website.